The Garage Consultancy provide detailed loft conversion designs to guarantee that your dream garage conversion can become a reality. Our Technical team can create high accurate planning and building regulation drawings for your property though our design service.
Our knowledge and experience in this field has seen us develop a strong reputation in this area, helping homeowners to understand the various stages of a garage conversion.
We understand how fundamental this phase will be in bringing your new extension to life and take the time and care needed to cover every aspect of the garage conversion process.
- One of our design team will visit your property to understand its current structural make-up. This will enable us to get a true representation of your property. Using the latest measuring technology to ensure complete accuracy, they will also acquire the necessary dimensions that will enable them to draw up detailed garage conversion designs.
- Your garage conversion plans will be created using up-to-date Autocad software, which will include details on the existing layout and proposed extension, along with relevant extensions. These plans will also include a loft floor layout, with structural calculations set against the various joists, beams and structural elements needed for the garage conversion.
Our technical Design service will include the following detail:
- Measured survey of your property.
- Building regulations drawings designed by our technical design team
- Accurate and detailed joist and steelwork plans.
- Section thru (cross section) drawing of your property to include the proposed loft extension and your existing building.
- Structural calculations in relation to the detailed joists and steel work plans.
- Assistance with associated paperwork and submission to the local planning authority.
- Free amendments (if required) in accordance with the local authorities requested alterations.
- Full copies of your approved garage conversion plans.